A Wedding in the Czech Republic? Why Not! The Czech Republic, and the Capital City of Prague in particular, is a very romantic place. Rightly so. Old towns, views of rolling hills or crooked city streets paved with cobblestones will make your wedding day mystical and unique. We will recommend a few places that are most popular with Czech couples.
Most couples who get married in Prague go for a pure classic. A wedding ceremony in the Gothic Old Town City Hall and a photo shoot with Old Town and Malá Strana in the background. You won’t regret it if you decide to do the same. Old Prague is very photogenic. A kiss on the banks of the Vltava River with Prague Castle or Charles Bridge in the background is a must that never gets old.
If you decide to get married in Prague, you will definitely want to invite your guests for good food and drinks. This is not a problem in Prague. There are restaurants that have been awarded Michelin stars as well as restaurants mentioned in the Michelin guide. You can choose a menu to your liking.
People from all over the world decide to get married in Czech Republic and Prague every year. Residence Jecna offers a true classic and romantic environment, were to celebrate love in the best possible way. Many are the advantages in making this important step in your life in our country:
- it is one of the few countries where express-marriage for foreigners is possible
- Czech marriage certificate is legal all over the world
- all types of beautiful wedding locations: castles, gardens, palaces, restaurants, ships
- Amazing backgrounds for photo shoot to make this a even more memorable event.
- weddings are possible all year round
Prague, where the love begin!